BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

HOW TO SEE EDO GHOST


Edo place thingy opened today! Also New Stars! So la la la watched people asking other people how to get the ghost star and watched people talking about it. So read if you iz want to know! Also show other people about my blog too so they know how too!

So first go to Jokamachi and wait for the 2 running people holding something to run (NOT the guy that says, "My fish will go bad...") and stop for a while to sing or yell at you. Then click on them. If you have a token or 100 gold you can buy the Ee Ja Nai Ka (A weird dance thingy). This is picture of the weird guy that sells it.



So after you buy it, go into a crowded Jokamachi and dance under the second tree or get your friends that are on with the weird dance thingy to dance with you under the tree. I don't know how many people have to dance cause I didn't get the dance yet. This is a picture of people dancing under the second tree.


When I first saw that guy that says, "My edo spirit got too hot, I'm on FIRE !", I was thinking he meant he's excited or something. I heard people talking about how the Edo ghost is 2 fireballs. I was like, Ohhh! I get it now! Get it? His SPIRIT as in GHOST got too HOT and he's on FIRE like the fireballs? Maybe he danced too much under that tree...


Bye!

♥Pink Further♥ who met the Edo Lord at least

P.S. You just wait in the list to get in and then sit down on a cushion. Lots of people have to sit down for him to show up.

P.P.S. You might have to try again later cause the more than 100 people are waiting in that list.


UPDATE - Actually you don't have to buy the dance. The ghost comes at a certain time. Just go there and if the ghost isn't there, leave and come back like, 4 minutes later or something like that.

0 comments: